Recall

Today i cleaned my tiny room.
Although it is tiny but i took a whole day to clean it.

I need a bigger room !!! A bigger desk !!!
My desk is too short and narrow to fix my paperssss
and full of stationery, note booksss and etc..

There is almost don't have the walkway to flow, because of my thingsss again.
Lack of storage !!!

I moved out my useless things from the drawer and throwed it with cruelhearted. Goodbye ~
As i cleared my things, i found my 'unique' toys..
These toys are the most fun which i think it. hahaha~

Dala ~

Balloons, UNO dices, cup pads, snoopys and KFC's doll

A 'meal' with 'water'

These toys really let me recall when i was naive ``` i still played it when i was in secondary school.. haha ~

I still remember that my grandma gave us the pail, she found and gave us specially.

While now, the pail is rusted, but the memory is not rusted, it still retained intact.

Besides that, i like to play the cashier game too. You pay for me then i give change for you...


Nice x3 GIFT CARD

Nice~

These cards were 'stole' from the supermarket at Melbourne. :P

There were a lot of these gift card put at counter there to let the clients sign up or what.

Clients can choose it randomly according which one u like most. But as a traveller, i took all ``

I acted like the thief which not stole the clothes but the cards !!! hehe

It really nice, not like our country, cheap and the pictures are monotony...

Ok, after that sorry for i dont have enough space to keep them again,

i make them homeless.

To make sure they can stay longer with me, finally i keep them in the drawer outside my room and it is also the time to pass the toys for my future nephew or neice... and tell them these toys are uniqueness in this world by their aunty.. haha

0 评论: