A Big day of mine

Last two days was my big big day ~
My family members had celebrated with me earlier at last saturday.
I had received many many wishes from FB and sms
On that day, my classmates and lec. were celebrated with me
by going out for... between breakfast and lunch at 1030am..
There was a lesson again after 11am but our whole class
were out for celebrated ~ until 130pm
Wao, you all can see how important am I, hahaha ~
I am suprised that when they decided to go to Winter Warmer ~
For me, i felt good but for them.. maybe a little bit expansive and
they seem like dont know what to order..
Finally, some were just ordered the meal and some just had drinks..
After finished the meal, the friends which just asked for drinks
were went to eat the economy rice ~~~
Feel guilty to them ~
Back to home
Wohoo~ there was a letter !!!
I already knew who send me the letter before i unwrap it
hehehe, i know your handwritting !!!
Thanks ya, apple ! You are always the only one gave me the surprise ~
During the night...
I received one sms from a friend with unknown number
I were so so so suprised and happy !!!
Yes, he is JUN SHENG from s'pore
My godness, he still remember my birthday and
i have been looking for him since we graduated
Finally he sms to wish me ~~
Huiyo, this time adult invited apple and I to have some drinks
Dala ~ they bought the cake and celebrated with me ~
This really is my first time !!!! My friends sang the song,
i made a wish (actually is 3, hehe) and then cut the cake ~~~~~
Thanks guys !! Both of u had gave me a wonderful birthday night !
After back to home, there was a cake waiting for me
Is a special jelly cake from my bro's gf ~
Thanks thanks thanks !!
Continue today,
my ex-classmates were also treated me a lunch
wee ~
Really thanks to everyone and wish u all healthy and happy forever ~

1 评论:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....