Betrayed by Selfishness

Again and again
I am always try hard not to care about it
but selfishness always betray me instead

The day we having lunch, shopping and buying materials together
were over, that all are present tense
Dont know why i still cant let it go

When i saw u treat her better than me, i will go away
Although i am always console myself that,
u dare to treat me follow yr expression
do whatever yours pleases to me, tell me your problems are because
we know each other longer.

I am selfish enough
I always think that what you done for me
u cannot do twice to others
But in real, i cant control u, i dont have the title to do that
(this bad thinking not only on him, but everyone )

Another selfish-minded is
last time when we went to KL
you sat beside me in the bus
But now, u are sitting with your beloved
on the way to Genting ...

In fact, i am not fancy to him
I am just ... used to together with him
and now everything are changing ...

0 评论: