Hard Period

Last two weeks, i am rushing my assignments like hell...
Totally no time for me to rest
i had one week no even touched the tv and newspaper ~

i spend more than 12 hours to do my assign..
late slept and woke up earlier
this lifestyle persisted for more than one week...

Somemore, my first experience
before the presentation, i only slept for one and the half hour !!!!
i done my work until 6.30 in the morning,
i heard my mum was woke up but i am not even sleep yet !!

During the morning 4-5am, my hands and legs were shaking
i was very scared, why suddenly shaking like that...
and also my heart beats rapidly ~ suffer !!!
maybe i was not restthe whole night ~

After the day presentation, i felt relax ~
Finally i slept at 8.30pm until the next day
14hours of slumber to recover the sleepless night..

And now ~~~~~
Finally i am holiday ~~~~~~~~~

0 评论: