Go Away !!

Today, after presentation i hang out with my classmate to Gurney ~
For our culture, the one way to 'release' before the holiday is to
SHOUT at Redbox !!!!

After having cheaper economic rice, four of us went to sing

I am always the crazy one when enter to the room
i sang a lot and a lot, almost i hold the mic all the time :P
shout to release mah, although my voice is husky, hehe

I am always attract by his voice, because his sound is ok la, not bad lo
although we are often sing together
but.. when i sang the song that give me the 'feelings'
i will recall ... the devils were spining around

i already dont have the feelings for a long time,
so please, please go away...
We are friend ...

During the way back to college,
he called, 'mum ~'( in front of her beloved)
At first i were dont know bacause i am not in the condition
Then he keep calling again, i were get shocked
how dare he calling me like this in front of her, i scare she will...
maybe i think too much but
i am feel better at that time ~~
I am a crazy women !!!

0 评论: