What's wrong with me ??

What am i doing now ???

Last night, i was decided to go to college to find my lec.
then i thouhgt that it is unworthy to just a few minute then come back again
so i invited chocolate to have lunch with me
but he is busy then ok

I am still chatting with otherss during the midnight

While, during the afternoon, my sister in law's youngest brother
not only chat with me, but my relatives too
We never talk to each other before and we are seldom to meet too
but msn and fb are always the '''best''' mass media
and also is the 'dangerous' place for me

Suddenly, he invited us to watch Avotar
we were shocked, we are not well known each other
but he can invited us
ok, i rejected him
because i dont like to watch movie ~ and feel weird too

From that second, i feel like i was lost control
Unexpectedly !!!! i invited him to have lunch with me
he can attend wo
After that, i thought just both of us only
so i invited my cousin too
Ok, everything was decided during at the MIDNIGHT

At this MORNING, i told my mum
and i made a BIG BIG MISTAKE !!!!!!
i FORGOT to tell my dad

Everthing dead at here
During the way to back home, i told my dad i want to droped my cousin
DIE !! He was angry why i did not tell him my cousin went along with me
As usual, i was shaking again ``
we were thought how to explain to my dad from SURISE to his office

After arrived his shop, he just keep quiet, his face was so so black
this is harbinger of a 'storm'
we were scared~ but i was decided to tell him the truth

On the contary, i have not explain to him yet,
i dont know how and when to 'open mouth'
He also not even ask me anything
but my sister had told him we ate lunch

Now, he is think that i lie him
i do not go to college instead of i han out with my cousin !!

YO ~ i feel that i very cheap
how can i hang out with a guy that i just chat with him
and how can i did not tell my dad
how can bring along my cousin !!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 评论: